5,000 season tickets

Supporter+

Notts have smashed through the 5,000 barrier for season ticket sales with a week left at the cheaper price.

Who's ordered theirs? I have to reveal that I haven’t bought one because I like my holidays which means I miss quite a few games and  I’m not keen on night matches on cold nights so I pay on a game to game basis but being an OAP I get in cheap anyway.

• Like 17

Supporter+
19 minutes ago, JohnTheBost said:

When did the tickets become available for everyone to buy? Wow, 5,000 is a lot! I thought the lower prices were only for people who already had season tickets.

You can get cheap early bird season tickets the prices will go up next week. The renewal prices are for current season ticket holders are even cheaper.

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news/2023/june/2023-24-season-tickets/

• Like 5

I don’t see why Notts can’t sell more than 6,000 tickets. There’s still time, and I think this is the main reason why Notts has been extending the offer. I can only imagine the resources that will be at the club’s disposal with better sales.

Edited by NCRichie
  • Like 16

I know football is more enjoyable when your teams are doing well, that is natural, but I hope some of these stick around when things aren't as merry. I hope that some are old faces that I haven't seen for ages, fans I used to see but said that they had grown tired of watching Notts being run poorly. Our owners deserve a bit more support and if we are to move forward, some fans should be a little more loyal.

Yes, I know there are a lot of commitments and costs.

Circumstances are always different and, I don't really judge, but I do feel strongly that fans are their for the good and bad. I understand that in football, it's important to build a strong sense of community within the club, the Notts family, in order to retain fans during tough times.

Hopefully, it brings in some nice pennies for the coffers!

• Like 15

These are great numbers; I think the club should be delighted. It’s likely that they would be high after promotion, and keeping fans engaged is important. I hope we can break the 5.5k mark at least. If we can get to 6k, that would be amazing.

• Like 12

its impressive, but we need to keep pushing the sales. i think its going to be a busy season with less games where the club tries to sell out. yet i do think they will try at times. i wonder what the most season tickets have been sold in modern times.

• Like 12

When did we last achieve 5,000-odd season ticket sales—2012? It’s been a while. I think the club has done well to sell so many; some might think we should be selling a lot more at this point, but there’s still time. If I were the club, I would just extend the cheaper tickets until the final few pre-season games.

• Like 12

I can see it rising much higher, simply because our fan base is still quite small and only a few stragglers to the success will pay the ST prices off the bat. I suspect there will be between 9-13k to certain games where these will attend, but season tickets will be lucky to sell beyond 5,300.

• Like 10

It’s nice. I have tried to buy into the iFollow for weeks. That will be my season ticket, but there are no packages yet.

Selling 5k is a good milestone. Whatever it ends up being come the start, it’s more foundation blocks in the right direction.

• Like 8

This early bird season ticket strategy was a clever move from the administration's side. A lot might not be able to avail of cheaper prices, but it definitely stirred the pot and built a lot of excitement around the upcoming season.

• Like 10

It’s great news that Notts has sold over 5,000 season tickets. I’m hoping there’s a good number in the empty-looking Family Stand. I also hope that now we’re a League Two team, we can focus on getting more fans into the stand. The Derek Pavis will have a fair amount, as will the KOP, so I’m pleased to see the numbers increase.

• Like 6

I think some fans are expecting us to compete with Wrexham, but I don’t know how that’s logical or a reasonable comparison considering their owners and interest. I don’t think sales will move much higher myself; the majority of fans will have renewed and signed up for the new season by now. I think it’ll be stragglers and lower ticket prices that stand a chance of increasing sales, rather than full adults. Nonetheless, it’s great to have already sold 5k’s worth!

• Like 6

It’s great to see! I hope the club can sell a few hundred more, but it’s been good to see sales increasing rather than going down. I think when we were last in League One we managed to reach around 5,400-5,700. This is the good news we need, rather than the club accepting delays with new shirt releases.

• Like 4

On 27/06/2023 at 22:37, Fan of Big Tone said:

You can get cheap early bird season tickets the prices will go up next week. The renewal prices are for current season ticket holders are even cheaper.

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news/2023/june/2023-24-season-tickets/

Thanks, my parents renewed all my family’s tickets a few days after they went on sale. I just thought I had read that they had extended renewals, but I was wrong.

• Like 3

This surge in ticket sales definitely gives us a lot of hope for the upcoming season. An engaged and enthusiastic fan base not only boosts the morale of the team, but also leads to a better atmosphere at games. Exciting times ahead for sure.

• Like 5

@NCRichie I agree. While five thousand is not a number to scoff at, Notts has the potential to draw in an even larger crowd. The extension of the offer indicates that the club is also aware of this potential. With more sales, the club will have an influx of resources which can be funnelled into multiple areas to bolster its prospects.

• Like 2