[Vote] Pride of Nottingham's 2022-23 Member of the Year

PON_News

Who should be awarded the Pride of Nottingham Forum Member of the Year?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which member do you think should be awarded the title of Pride of Nottingham Member of the Year?

• DangerousSausage
    • TheSkipper
    • Dripsey3
    • fozzy
    • Piethagoram
    • CliftonMagpie
    • Super Ram
    • liampie
    • menzinho
    • Joshua
    • upthepies
    • allardyces tash

This poll is closed to new votes

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  18,277
  • Days Won:  80

The Pride of Nottingham is excited to announce that it is time to award the member of the year! This prestigious title is given to the individual who has shown unwavering support and dedication to the Pride of Nottingham community. We are looking for someone who embodies the spirit of Notts County and has made a significant impact on our forum. Who will be this year's winner? The choice is yours!

• Like 2

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,915
  • Days Won:  162

voted, its harder than choosing the player of the season. quite a few members have been posting some great comments all season.

• Like 2

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,459
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

There are several members who have been key contributors to the Pride of Nottingham forum, with many others providing good, healthy responses. It was a difficult decision, but I have cast my vote for the member who I believe most deserves the title of Member of the Year.

• Like 2

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,467
  • Days Won:  15

I’ve cast my vote for the player of the season, but I won’t reveal who it is. It was a tough decision and one that I didn’t take lightly. There were so many strong contenders and it took a lot of thought and consideration before I finally made my choice.

• Like 2

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,733
  • Days Won:  27

I found myself in a dilemma while choosing whom to vote for, @Piethagoram or @menzinho, both worthy of my vote. However, in the end, I opted for @DangerousSausage, as there is an enigmatic quality to the Dangerous One that influenced my decision. Something about their style of commenting, perhaps their resilience to post when its quiet, or their ability to chip in with a discussion, convinced me that they deserved my vote.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,897
  • Days Won:  5

As of now, it seems like the competition is primarily between three members, but there is still ample time for the situation to change. Despite the circumstances, I cast my vote for the individual who I believe deserves the honour, even though they haven't been posting as frequently lately. Whenever they do post, I find it to be of exceptional quality and well worth reading. Their contributions may be sporadic, but the value of their work speaks for itself. It's my sincere hope that others will recognise the quality of their posts and that their contributions will be acknowledged and rewarded accordingly.

• Like 2

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  1,465
  • Days Won:  5

My vote is in! I wish everyone the best of luck and want to say that all the members mentioned bring so much life to our community here on the Pride of Nottingham. Thank you for being a part of it.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  1,702
  • Days Won:  36

Mine was a 50/50 choice and I voted for the one I felt has consistently kept the content flowing during the quieter interaction periods of the board.

• Like 2

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  494
  • Days Won:  1

I’m casting my vote based on the quality of the member’s posts. I appreciate someone who enjoys sharing their thoughts and contributing to the PON arena with insightful and thought-provoking content.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3,392

It can be challenging to choose between so many helpful members when the quality of posts is consistently high. In the end, I voted for someone who not only shares valuable content but also goes out of their way to welcome new members to the community.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  282

Although I may not post often, I am an avid reader of this forum. I have cast my vote for the member who I believe truly deserves to be named Member of the Year. Thank you for all the valuable contributions and discussions on this forum.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  905
  • Days Won:  3

Voting for Pride of Nottingham's Member of the Year is certainly a difficult task, as there are so many dedicated and deserving members who have contributed to making the site what it is. However, it's important to remember that even those who don't have a vote still deserve recognition and praise for their efforts in supporting and engaging with the community. 

I'd like to take this opportunity to give a special mention to @Chris, who has worked tirelessly to keep the site running smoothly and to create a welcoming and inclusive environment for everyone. Without his hard work and dedication, we wouldn't have this fantastic platform to connect with other Notts County fans and share our love for the club. Thank you, Chris!

• Like 1
  • Love 3

• Content Count:  461
  • Days Won:  2

There are three strong candidates for Member of the Year. I have voted in good faith for the person who consistently brightens up the community with their good sense of humour and detailed replies. They have made a positive impact on the community and are deserving of recognition.

Edited by eighteensixtytwo
  • Like 2

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,000
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Keep your votes coming everyone!

It was difficult to list members and although some may not get votes, I am sure others appreciate their input and conversations. This is just a bit of fun, so let's work towards announcing who the Pride of Nottingham Member of the Year is.

• Like 2

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,355

It's always difficult to choose just one member of the year when there are so many fans who put in a lot of effort and deserve praise. However, I voted for the person who I feel has gone that extra mile with their comments and posts. They truly stood out to me.

• Like 2

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,517
  • Days Won:  9

I’ve just submitted my ballot for Member of the Year! Wishing all the candidates the best of luck and keep up the amazing work.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  741
  • Days Won:  2

@DangerousSausage is known for consistently posting good and thoughtful comments. He has a great sense of humour and puts a lot of effort into his posts, just like everyone else. That’s where my vote is going.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Content Count:  734
  • Days Won:  3

Best of luck to all involved. It’s heartening to see such thoughtful remarks from supporters who are willing to engage in conversation rather than resorting to squabbles.

• Like 2

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,444
  • Days Won:  287

@Piethagoram does excellent work keeping us informed and supplying us with really interesting snippets from the world of football that would otherwise get missed. And I really enjoy reading @menzinho's thoughtful posts as well. A special mention goes out to @Chris, who puts such a lot of work into keeping the community ticking.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,294
  • Days Won:  69

Really tough to make ONE final choice as there has been a fantastic resurgence in quantity and quality of posts. There are so many  posters whose contributions I look forward to and enjoy reading .I can't do multiple votes but have made my decision.I'm sorry if I didn't vote for you but hope you understand.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• Content Count:  3,392

This is very interesting! It seemed like a two-person contest based on when I last read the replies, but from out of nowhere @DangerousSausage is mounting a late surge. It could be a photo finish depending on when the voting ends!

• Like 3

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  81
  • Days Won:  4

Sorry @super_ram, don’t be mad, but I have to come clean. My vote was based solely on the content I’ve read. If it was for friendliest member of the year, you’d have it in the bag. But truth be told, I’m still a little upset that you won’t have a drink with me while we chat. Not even a little one.

• Haha 1

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,294
  • Days Won:  69

1 hour ago, Dry Nelson Ray said:

Sorry @super_ram, don’t be mad, but I have to come clean. My vote was based solely on the content I’ve read. If it was for friendliest member of the year, you’d have it in the bag. But truth be told, I’m still a little upset that you won’t have a drink with me while we chat. Not even a little one.

If it was left to me @Dry Nelson Ray I wouldn't even be included as a choice. Anyway I 'd have a drink with you anytime, even a little one.It doesn't have to be a pint ,a half would be fine. Just not gin!!!!

• Like 1

We've got until Friday midday to make the final votes, before voting closes.

Just like a strangling horse failing to reach its full potential, only to make a last minute surge in the grand derby. @DangerousSausage has seen the final line and has overtaken the two who seemed destined for a photo finish.