• Like 11
  • Love 3

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  7,147
  • Days Won:  154
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

I wish him well bet I'm concerned that the squad is shrinking by the day 

I will feel much better when we see some incomings.

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  28
  • Days Won:  0

@Robbie  I agree both with wishing him well and concern for the squad size and depth. 

i think of the 3 original players listed for transfer that is 2 that have been released now by mutual consent. So no money coming in but I suppose a reduction in the wage bill. 

• Like 13
  • Love 2
  • Sad 1

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,761
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

When he signed I thought we had a promising signing, but he never fitted in, and I don't think he really pushed himself enough. As I said before, he always seemed to be isolated and stuck up. Had he integrated himself better, he might have been able to produce better performances because when he did get chances those games mostly passed him by. I don't wish to be harsh on him, but it was often like going down to 10 men.

There's a player in there, I just don't believe he wants to work for it. He's probably better suited to teams where he's one of the better players in the squad and therefore doesn't require the effort to break into a team like ours.

He really should have featured more as a player for us, but it wasn't to be. I'm glad he's agreed a release with Notts, I didn't see anyone coming in for him. Now, I imagine a club will pick him up because his wages will be more negotiable.

• Like 6
  • Love 9

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,483
  • Days Won:  9

It’s beneficial that the club and Will Randall have decided to go their separate ways. He never seemed to fit in and lacked the motivation to succeed. He’ll likely join a National League team and restart his career. It was worth a shot, but it’s not always possible to rely on players to replicate their success from smaller teams in a competitive squad.

• Like 12

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,793
  • Days Won:  162

he spends to much time on his looks than applying himself, i never rated him. its a shame it did not work out but i am glad we have been able to talk him into agree to depart.

signings like this will happen but fewer they do, the better we will be.

• Like 5
  • Love 7

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,684
  • Days Won:  27

The move didn’t pan out solely due to Will Randall’s approach. He didn’t seize the early opportunities he had and seemed detached. I understand that it can take time, but he never appeared to be catching up with the team’s style of play. He did alright at times, with very limited involvement, but considering the anticipation surrounding his arrival, it ended up being a letdown. I wish him well, but I’d prefer someone with less skill but more passion to play than Randall.

• Like 2
  • Love 10

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  54

Yeah, just didn't work out for him, a move that suits all really.

He won't down in the annuals with the worst ever signings alongside the likes of Sol Campbell and Casper Sloth. He saved himself by actually playing a handful of games but he's probably in the Second Volume though, I think Virgil Gomis is the last entry in that one...

• Like 12

• Content Count:  3,376
  • Days Won:  17
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

It’s possible that he simply didn’t mesh well with our system, and he never seemed like someone who would adapt and thrive. Will Randall’s transfer turned out to be unfruitful, though I don’t hold Notts responsible. It’s largely up to the player to showcase his skills, and the early injuries he sustained appear to have hindered him from making a strong start.

• Like 9
  • Love 2

• Content Count:  1,700
  • Days Won:  36

Never Mind Oh Dear GIF by Harborne Web Design Ltd

Glad to be rid of him if I’m honest. Complete wasted signing and just could not be bothered to get himself fit enough to play.

I did think that we would be lumbered with him for another year as couldn’t see anyone wanting him.

• Love 5
  • Haha 6

• Content Count:  348

He did nothing to establish a connection with the fans or the club, nor did he strive to perform well enough to secure a place in the squad. His signing was quite wasteful, as his playing time could have been allocated to a player from the youth team instead.

• Like 11

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  534
  • Days Won:  2

Very poor signing. He might do better later, but for two years he did nothing of note. It's best we paid up and got rid of him. He was rubbish when given a chance.

• Like 8

• Content Count:  269
  • Days Won:  1

It’s a situation that didn’t work out. It seemed like an ideal signing, but not everything goes as planned. Best of luck to Will Randall; he needs to play every week. He won’t get that here. It was doubtful he would be a first-team player when he signed. This is for the best.

• Like 7

• Content Count:  2,653
  • Days Won:  89

Think I've done more running in a Notts shirt when I'm late for the bus than this pretender did during his 13 (?!) appearances 

• Love 1
  • Haha 9

• Content Count:  1,700
  • Days Won:  36

IMG_0236.jpeg
Genius!

• Haha 9

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  537
  • Days Won:  4
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Retro_Pie

His stint at Notts doesn’t seem to have done much for his career. If he was happy warming the bench, it suggests a lack of ambition and determination. Notts needs the exact opposite, players who are at the top of their game. While I wish him well, I’m glad he’s moved on.

• Like 7

• Content Count:  1,069

Goodbye and good riddance. He acted like he was something special and treated his time at Notts as if it was just a paid holiday. When he first signed with us, I know someone who asked for a photo. He agreed, but I heard he was always complaining and trying to hurry things along.

• Like 7

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,319

He’s now part of the transfer group that includes Joel Taylor and Kairo Mitchell. Despite the fee paid, he didn’t deliver much or have any luck. It seems a bit unfair on Taylor, who appeared to be a good player but just couldn’t surpass Adam Chicksen. Will Randall didn’t live up to the expectations that accompanied his arrival.

• Like 5

• Content Count:  681

Randall’s exit could be a hidden blessing. It seems to have paved the way for today’s arrival, who I hope is a suitable player that can contribute consistently. It’s unfortunate when a player’s tenure doesn’t work out, but I’m optimistic about our future direction.

• Like 5

• Content Count:  18,299
  • Days Won:  28

He didnt seem to fit well in with the squad so its better than he gets another opportunity somewhere else and we arnt paying his wages to not get game time.

• Like 6

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,427
  • Days Won:  287

Somehow I completely missed this one. Based on what he showed us last season it isn't much of a loss, but it does open another gap in our squad we need to fill. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

• Content Count:  2,653
  • Days Won:  89

On 12/07/2024 at 22:07, Countyman said:

He’s now part of the transfer group that includes Joel Taylor and Kairo Mitchell. Despite the fee paid, he didn’t deliver much or have any luck. It seems a bit unfair on Taylor, who appeared to be a good player but just couldn’t surpass Adam Chicksen. Will Randall didn’t live up to the expectations that accompanied his arrival.

Taylor's career path makes for a strange read.

image.png

Now in NPL Div One (step 7/8). Has he given up?

• Like 5

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,427
  • Days Won:  15

Will Randall was given numerous opportunities to demonstrate his capabilities. There were instances last season when his vitality could have provided respite for other weary players, but he never fully committed. I’ve never observed a winger like him, one who receives the ball only to swiftly pass it to another player, only to retrieve it in the exact same position, and then to relinquish possession backwards without making a forward run. It’s exasperating when you encounter players of this nature, but he never appeared to be an integral part of the squad or settled. We seldom heard from him and he scarcely seemed to interact with fans.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• Content Count:  1,069

I believe he will return to Sutton United. He had a successful stint with them, and given their recent relegation, it would be a wise decision for him to attempt to assist them in their climb back up. Although it’s unlikely to happen, he was a good fit there.

• Like 2

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,319

@Super_Danny_Allsopp This situation reminds me of what often happened to players before the Reedtz brothers took over. I’m surprised because I thought he was a talented player with an impressive cross. His move to Chester seemed to be about wanting stability. I can’t speculate on why it hasn’t worked out, but I wonder if injuries have played a part.

• Like 2