Who r ya?? You Pies!!

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,991
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

You may remember that there was a former member in our group who used to go by the name "Who r ya?". You Pies!!", he was a frequent member who enjoyed sharing his views on Notts County with us. He roughly spent 3 years with us and during that duration he posted 1,263 times.

In 2019, a few months before he disappeared. He told me that he had been unwell, he said that it wasn't anything serious and that he would be fine. I wished him a speedy recovery, not thinking much more about it. It turns out, he passed away unexpectedly. I don't know the cause, the details are very vague, but I reached out to a relative who earlier today confirmed his passing.

There have been a few members who in the past have died, and it's been known, however, I find it quite saddening that despite my initial concern. A member who had established himself as a very kind and caring person, could pass away without us truly knowing. I have tried to reach out, it's difficult because the email address used seemed to be a shared one. That e-mail links me to an account on Facebook which at the time I tried to unearth what happened seemed dormant.

It's with my deepest regret to inform members that he has passed away.

Rest in Peace, Pete Day.

• Like 2
  • Sad 9

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,462
  • Days Won:  15

Yes, I recall the username. Given that it’s easy to disappear from the internet, I assumed he had left, perhaps due to Notts’ performance at the time. To discover that he has been deceased all this while is quite distressing. Rest in peace, Pete. Who r ya?? You Pies!! Day.

• Like 3

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  1,702
  • Days Won:  36

Yes, very sad to hear that as I also remember his account name. rest in peace Pete.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

So sorry to hear this. RIP Pete. 😥

• Like 3

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,905
  • Days Won:  162

this is terrible, i never thought that this might be the case. such a sad thing. rest in peace @Who r ya?? You Pies!!. you were a very nice person pete, fly high mate.

• Like 2

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

This very sad news. I remember the name well and enjoying his posts.Rest in peace  @Who r ya?? You Pies!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

I remember that username well and have been wondering what happened to them. May I offer my sincere condolences to all those affected by the untimely passing of Pete. We've lost a valued member of our community, and it's a difficult time for everyone who knew him. 

I can't help but wonder what happened to @Super_Danny_Allsopp. Do any of you know if they're still active or if they've moved on? I hope they're doing well and are able to find comfort during this difficult time. Pete will be missed, and we'll always remember him fondly.

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,131
  • Days Won:  2

It is certainly disheartening to learn that a member has passed away and no one was aware of it. However, in such a sombre situation, it is important to reflect on the positive. Who r ya!! may have left this world, but we can still commemorate their memory in a respectful manner.

Although it may be difficult to come to terms with their passing, it is essential that we pay tribute to Who r ya!! in a befitting manner. We can remember them fondly and celebrate the impact they had on our lives, with a respectful memorial service. This would be a fitting way to honour their legacy and ensure that they receive the tribute they deserve.

Rest in Peace, Who r ya!!, your passing is a great loss, but your memory will continue to inspire us.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  102
  • Days Won:  0

I’m so sorry to read about this loss. Who r ya!! You Pies!! was a great person and a loyal member. He is in my thoughts and prayers.

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,895
  • Days Won:  5

My deepest sympathies to his family and all that knew him. Who r ya!! You Pies!! May they rest in peace.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  455
  • Days Won:  2

Words cannot express how saddened I am by the passing of Who r ya!! You Pies!!. Please accept my heartfelt condolences and pass my thoughts on.

• Content Count:  904
  • Days Won:  3

Sending you lots of love and support to his family. Who r ya!! You Pies!! was a special and unique individual who had a flair and a style that was incomparable. I enjoyed every interaction I had with them on this forum. They will live on in our memories and posts

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,443
  • Days Won:  287

This is really sad news, I always assumed that he had drifted away, which sometimes happens on football forums. I remember him well, he was a very enthusiastic and passionate poster on here. RIP Pete 😔

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,726
  • Days Won:  27

It’s terrible news. I had assumed that he had simply become preoccupied or lost interest, but to discover that the reason is much more tragic. Well, it puts things into perspective. I always perceived him as very supportive and an integral part of our community.

Rest in Peace, @Who r ya?? You Pies!!.

• Content Count:  381

I’m so sad to hear about Who r ya!! You Pies!!. They were a valuable and respected member of this forum. They always had something smart and funny to say. My condolences to their family and friends.

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,455
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

Rest in peace, Who r ya!! You Pies!!. You were a legend on this forum and a great person. I will miss your posts and comments. My sympathies to your loved ones.

• Content Count:  686

This is very sad news. I remember seeing the username and although I never spoke directly to him, I would feel the same way about any member. It’s sad. Rest in peace, Who r ya! You Pies!!

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,347
  • Days Won:  1

I am also grieved to hear about the passing of Who r ya, You Pies! I recognise the username very well. He always seemed to post throughout the day, he will be missed.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  874
  • Days Won:  1

Heartbreaking news, something that makes you realise how life is short and when you see people suddenly stop posting, it could lead to fearing the worst. Who r ya, You Pies was a good laugh and contributor to this community. Rest in Peace!

Edited by thommo